Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jewelry Designer software

 Jewelry Designer software
One of the questions I asked with some regularity, "What is a jewelry designer for them?" It is. This question is always amazing. Since I started many years ago just like that, I had no real master plan. This is sort of what happened. Also, I have only this question, or a lot of people make a statement like: "I'd love jewelry design, one day," ... I think that 99% of them ... never made any jewelry. They have a great idea jewelry. You probably have maybe some painting. But that's all. They have a heel or not to bend the line is stretched and touched the torch.
Now I will explain the basic steps you must perform before you can call "a jewelry designer."
Example
My advice to these questions - okay, ready to be struck - one must first learn how to make jewelry.
Just kidding, but I'm leaning at this point, I'm not really serious. So, I will mark on your "designer will perform the" before hanging up, or give an example of the need to learn the basics of jewelry making plans for the design of any kind.
Project Runway Bravo reality show for you, where there is a group of fashion designers, has won a contract for order, you have seen to do all sorts of funky things?
This is a reality, I enjoyed it so far that shows that I like is that they were designed - to work - and sit with their sketch pads not included, scribbling something to pass, points henchmen. Gasp - are working with needle and thread!
They had a basic background. For example, Jay eventually win the first season he helped his mother and sister to sew quilts in practice. These people are the color, texture and understanding of the thread, and had a human body.
Jewelry Design Association cases
We can say that the gem itself. Uses, they need to understand the material can be successfully designed jewelry or how it works before you wear.
Many times, I have what I think is a great idea because I think it's something when you sit down to make jewelry is not always known. Through trial and error and past experience, it becomes easier and easier for me, but as I was before I get to this point, metal, jewelry, glass, textiles and other materials to work with so he had to learn. I and I a couple of prototypes can be completed before work, please bring around a couple of days. Craft - - I have a sketchbook full of ideas, these "ideas" the effort required to reach, before they become physical reality.
The final tip to make the design of jewelry
It 's my advice - it may seem too simple - yes, the procedure more than one million to do after having learned the basics there, you are facing, that you should start is the place. Maybe some do not even agree with me, because it does not work like that big name designers, it may not be able to say that only true. However, I Cartier, all but the first was a young man sitting on a chair next to the teacher was showing him the basics of craftsmen

No comments:

Post a Comment