Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jewelry Designer Manager software

Jewelry Designer Manager software
Jueridezainamaneja ™ software from the website: "Jueridezainamaneja ™, to calculate the cost and the price of the seller to keep track of parts, materials, printing invoices, price lists, catalogs, and other legislation to create a You can not, whether to sell to wholesalers -. and crafts exhibitions, parties and home retailer, then this program, organizations can spend more time making jewelry you can get. "
Laura Stafford review for:
To review the programs of business software from a company called Jueridezainamaneja jewels ™ is a bejeweled message pops up, I was very excited. As a jewelry designer, I always supply my jewelry, how to keep track of suppliers, looking for names and addresses of customers.
As mentioned by one of my favorite bead magazine, I came across the announcement Jueridezainamaneja ™. I have decided that their software to check my website to see if something was to achieve all that I need help.
I'm glad that I've ever! They are two different programs, the dollar cost 129.95 Professional, $ 89.95, and offers standards like that. You are $ 39.95, $ 49.95 CD or e-mail from Standard and Pro can be upgraded from.
After verifying the functionality of both versions, I decided to go to Standard version. It seems to be what I was looking for, and costs less. I am very happy with the program. It is not so easy to use.
This will determine the prices of finished jewelry pieces based on costs and margins for the power to track, trace and I can keep what I stock. The seller information is kept in my tracks purchases and all my clients.
Program, and can print various reports
- Bendadirekutori - The customer sales slip - Stock shares - Customer Labels, and more.
Another aspect I Jueridezainamaneja ™ convenience, jewelry catalog, label customer is the ability to print a customer's sales slip.
If you want to buy the software to be loaded into a computer program recorded the CD will appear. User's Guide and the instructions are on the disk, you need to print - 49 pages.
I think it's a great program for artists to manage their business in this gem, worth the money I paid for it.
Jueridezainamaneja ™, Microsoft Windows 95,98,2000, NT 4.0 and XP is for. And Bejeweled Software Co., jewelry artists, was designed by Barbara Carlton

No comments:

Post a Comment